VACANCIES/ Quality Inspector
Manweir, a subsidiary of Mannai Corporation, is a leading provider of maintenance, overhauling, and repair services for valves, instruments, pumps, turbines, and other equipment for Oli and Gas sector. With a commitment to excellence, we deliver comprehensive solutions to meet our clients’ needs, ensuring operational efficiency and reliability.
As Quality Inspector, you will ensure top-notch quality for our maintenance and repair services in the Oil and Gas sector. Your role will involve conducting thorough inspections, dimensional checks, pressure and leak tests, and applying non-destructive testing techniques.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Quality Inspector in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Expertise in machine shop inspection, including API threading and premium connections.
- Familiarity with API 6A and API 16A requirements for mechanical valve inspections.
- Ability to perform precise dimensional inspections, pressure, and leak testing.
- Knowledge of Non-Destructive Testing techniques.
- Attention to detail: Meticulously observe and assess equipment to maintain high-quality standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: Ability to identify and resolve issues during inspections.
Join our winning team and embody our core values of leadership, collaboration, customer-centricity, and strong partnerships, as we work together to deliver exceptional solutions and shape the future of the industry.