VACANCIES/ Senior Sharepoint Developer
Senior Sharepoint Developer
- Highly experienced and capable SharePoint Developer able to convert business requirements into usable and robust system architecture and design.
- Capable developer, self- motivated & able to convert business requirements into usable and robust systems, reports and code quickly and efficiently with minimal assistance and supervision. The developer must be able to realize and acknowledge the need to seek guidance as appropriate and raise this need to the project manager.
- Proven extensive expertise in database design and development to ensure robustness, high performance and efficient and effective search functionalities even with high-volumes of documents and records.
- Proven extensive expertise using SharePoint for designing document & record management solutions and end users interfacing solutions as well as developing such solutions with performance in mind.
- Utilizing the SharePoint platform, lead solution design, development and delivery for the project.
- Experience with least SP 2016 / SP 2019 as recommended / SharePoint Online, SharePoint Custom Web Part Development is required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint designer, TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Proven extensive expertise using SharePoint for developing document & record management solutions and end users interfacing solutions, including visualizations based on a variety of requirements.
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy and sustainability of the assigned software development/SharePoint solutions, including but not limited to the execution of the agreed architecture and database design; directly responsible for code, interfaces, front end user interface, and all other elements of the application.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL, etc.), programming and database performance.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Thorough understanding of Out Of The Box Tools Available To A SharePoint Developer such as
- Out of the box features for creating webpages, forms, workflows and more are a must. Developers need to be able to work with Business Connectivity Services, Master Pages, Apps, Page Layouts, User Store, Web Parts, Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint Ribbon, etc.
- SharePoint Object Model (OM)
- SharePoint Designer
- Visual Studio
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Assist in the provision of training and documentation to content editors and end-users.
- Administer and develop Scope’s document and record management systems based on SharePoint
- Working Experience with, Power Platform, Nintex or K2 is a plus
- Microsoft Certified Candidates is a plus
Years of Experience Desired: