The Board of Directors of Mannai Corporation QPSC (the “Company”) have the pleasure to invite you to attend the Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting (Assembly) to be held on Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 6.00 p.m. at Intercontinental Hotel, Al Wajba Ballroom (3), 223 Lusail Street, Al Dafna, Westbay, Doha, State of Qatar to discuss the respective agenda as shown below. In case the quorum is not met, a second meeting will be held on Sunday, December 10, 2017 at the same time and venue:
Agenda of the Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting
- Discussing and approving the Board proposal to amend Mannai Corporation QPSC’s Amended Articles of Association to be in line with the provisions of the Qatar Financial Markets Authority (QFMA) Governance Code for Companies & Legal Entities Listed on the Main Market of 2016.
- Authorizing Mr. Khalid Mannai to take the procedures necessary for execution of Assembly resolutions, including signing and attesting the amended Articles of Association of the Company before the concerned authorities.
Hamad Bin Abdulla Bin Khalifa Al Thani
- Every individual shareholder may authorize another shareholder to attend the meeting, provided that such an authorization is in writing and given specifically for the purpose of attending the meeting. A Director may not be authorized for this purpose and the number of shares held by a proxy in this capacity shall not exceed 5% of the share capital of the Company. In case the shareholder is corporate person, the representative of the shareholder shall present a written authorization from such corporate person duly signed and stamped in order for the representative to be able to attend the meeting.
- Minors will be represented by their legal guardians.
- In accordance with provisions of Law No 11 of 2015 of the Commercial Companies Law this invitation shall be held as a legal notice to all shareholders without any need for private invitations to be sent by post.
- In order to complete registration, please attend at 5:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting.
- For the proposed amendments, please visit mannai.com
For Arabic, please click on the below link :