- Company Snapshot
- Fact Sheet Table
- Fact Sheet Charts
- Stock Activity - Simple
- Stock Activity - Advanced
- Corporate Actions
- Corporate News
- Company Financials
- Investment Calculator
- Basic Information
- Financial Reports
- Liquidity Provider Report
- Events & Presentations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Commercial Registration
- Articles of Association
- Assembly Meeting
- Mannai Corporation Investor Relations Conference Call on 22 March 2021 at 3pm. To participate, please register by emailing Investor.Relations@mannai.com.qa
- EFG Hermes One on One Conference – Dubai 2017
- EFG Hermes One on One Conference – Dubai 2016
- 5th Annual EFG Hermes MENA Conference, Emirates Stadium, London, 7-9 September 2015
- 11th Annual EFG Hermes One-on-One Conference, Atlantis the Palm, Dubai, 2-4 March 2015
- Arqaam Capital Investors Conference, Meydan-Dubai, September 2014
Mannai Corporation – and its subsidiaries – consistently conduct business using the long-established values that are integrated within The Mannai Way. These values encompass product quality, service to our customers and making a positive contribution to the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to meeting the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment, and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an extension of the way we have done, and will continue to do our business. We affirm our commitment and will:
- Maintain the highest standards of business and personal integrity as detailed in our Policies.
- Respect the law in the countries and communities where we operate.
- Maintain our commitment to an equal employment opportunity workforce and encourage diversity.
- Build cooperative relationships with our customers, suppliers, host governments, other companies and communities concerning these issues.
- Identify and understand the potential social and cultural impacts of our operations in new areas prior to making major investments.
- Identify and assess our contributions to social and cultural changes in the areas where we operate and develop appropriate strategies to respect the rights and cultures of local communities.
Distribution of Dividends