VACANCIES/ Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor
Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit
With a large degree of independence perform internal audits on the company’s operations to provide reasonable assurance that the control framework in place is satisfactory and being followed to achieve the company’s objectives.
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Risk assessment and development of risk based audit programs that encompass the control framework of the audit engagement.
- Execution of audits as per Annual Audit Plan and timely and accurate reports to management.
- Engaging the auditee – openness and communication with the auditee to ensure comprehension of audit scope, purpose and approach.
- Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, and documenting auditee processes and procedures
- Follow up to monitor timely completion of outstanding corrective action from previous audit.
- Support the manager, internal audit in preparing the Annual Audit Plan, Annual Audit Report and documents/material/reports.
- High degree of what if scenario building, analysis and modelling to establish effectiveness of practices.
- Emphasize decisions by consensus that result in cost and control effectiveness.
Bachelor’s Degree (Major in Commerce/ Accounting/ Auditing) and/or CA/ ACCA/ CPA or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Having a commercial and business risk driven approach to Audits.
- Good working knowledge in MS office
- Must be an excellent communicator processing both oral and writing skills
- Other qualities include, good judgement, innovative, shows initiative.
Years of Experience Desired:
At least 7 years of experience in a responsibility, preferably in a similar industry entailing responsibilities of Internal Audit activities.