VACANCIES/ SENIOR AGENT – TELESALES
SENIOR AGENT – TELESALES
- To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner
- Develops new prospects and corresponds with existing customers to increase sales.
- Responsible to meet sales targets, ensure customer satisfaction and coordinate payments with customers.
- Deals internally with all Auto Group section.
- Deals externally with customers.
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Sales and Administration:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Proactively follow up leads generated
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not on the database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Attend monthly meetings with the Management to update information and discuss any issues.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas.
- Calls a prospective client and persuading them to either purchase/trial a product/service, or accept a visit from another sales team member.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Answers customers’ questions on the phone and introduces or refer callers to the appropriate person.
- Ensures customer awareness of all products available.
- Sells additional products, services and repair work in a professional manner.
- Resolves complaints with sensitivity and involve others when needed.
- Ensures that details of all vehicle transactions are accurately and completely documented and registered.
- Follow order-to-delivery process to ensure customer satisfaction.
Head Office – Industrial Area
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Good oral and written communication
- Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in an automotive industry