VACANCIES/ SENIOR AGENT – CRM
SENIOR AGENT – CRM
- Provides customer service to customers and dealers on all non-technical issues in a timely manner and within company guidelines.
- Provides support on issues such as, warranty, replacement, repair and other customer-related issues.
- Responsible for the implementation of procedures according to GM Dealer Standards.
- Deals internally with Admin, Marketing, Sales and Aftersales Departments.
- Deals externally with customers.
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Receives and responds to vehicle owners regarding service campaigns, vehicle recalls, warranty or extended service contracts and other related issues.
- Contacts various internal departments on a regular basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries.
- Contacts external parties to assists in providing information, gain clarification and gather information.
- Answers all correspondence within quality standards.
- Follows up with existing cases and close as necessary.
- Documents new case or updated case file using the CRM system.
- Logs all customer interactions using the company case logging guidelines.
- Arbitrates issues to second liners or management, if necessary to ensure timely solution.
- Adds value to the customer interaction.
Head Office – Industrial Area
- College graduate
- Good oral and written communication
Excellent computer skills
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 1 - 2 years related experience