VACANCIES/ Section Head – Commercial & Contracts
Section Head – Commercial & Contracts
Direct Sales & Project
Energy & Industrial Markets
Prepare, review, negotiate and record business contracts on behalf of Mannai E&IM Group. Duties include negotiation and finalization of all types of agreements required by the sub-businesses, researching a contract’s terms, alerting parties to renewals or extensions and tracking all communications between the company and various entities including clients, customers, end users as well as principals and partners.
- Ensuring award and administration of all types of contracts & agreements (supply agreements, subcontracts, distributorships, agency agreements… etc) carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Providing high-level support to internal departments for contract bidding, negotiating, preparation, administration and management and applying an ethical, efficient, risk managed, consistent and cost-effective approach at eve1·y stage of the process.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and serving as the point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintaining records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicating and presenting information to E&IM Group management about all contract-related matters.
- Improve and develop current versions of Agreements (supply, Distributorship, subcontract … etc)
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with closeout, extension or renewal according to what is best for the company.
- Solving any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties in coordination with E&IM Group management and internally with the company itself including but not limited to Corporate Legal Depaiiment.
- Collaborating with depaiiment leaders/section heads to set contractual, commercial and operational parameters.
- Meeting, whenever required, with potential clients, vendors, distributors and paiiners to develop a professional relationship and negotiate the term of each agreement.
- Providing a consistent point of contact for both internal employees and external parties to plan, update and execute legal agreements.
- Developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with the policy.
- Ensuring timely submission of payment applications, a notice of variation, and claims on all projects
- Converting most of the operational risks to contractual risks and minimizing the risks through highly competent contracts management.
- Advising the general management team about potential risks, risks evaluation and selection between alternatives for the decision-making process.
- Ensuring to maintain document database on contracts files.
- Coordinating with the legal department for the preparation of court/arbitration cases. Performing any additional task that may be assigned by General Management
- Bachelor of Engineering, Law or Business Administration & Management with experience in contracts management.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) preferred
- Experienced in Legal contracts (supply agreements, subcontracts, distributorships, agency agreements…etc)
- Dynamic and problem solver
- Must be good at negotiating contracts English is a must, Arabic is a good advantage Worked at diversified trading companies Must have excellent communication skills Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure with multitasking.
- Management or administration experience
- Knowledge or awareness of various contracts (Projects supply, Principals agreements, Sub-contract agreements, annual maintenance contracts, distribution…) management.
- Excellent negotiating, communication and documentation skills, confident and strong business acumen, good financial skills, strong attention to details, understanding of legal terminologies
Years of Experience Desired:
Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in contract management in Trading or construction firms.