VACANCIES/ SECTION HEAD – CALTEX
SECTION HEAD – CALTEX
Heavy Equipment, CALTEX
Responsible to provide a fast and efficient parts identification service, satisfying customer needs and optimizing sales and profit opportunities arising.
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Effectively plan, order and sell lubricants as per management directives.
- Responsible for counter, retail, and wholesales channels.
- Effectively plan yearly, monthly and weekly objectives for HEG Lubricants department for all segments like Parts Revenue, /Profitability/Inventory Control/Order Control/Manpower productivity and execute the same in order to achieve corporate goals.
- To effectively coordinate with Finance and Accounts.
- Plan and effectively implement parts/lubricants network and development within Qatar.
- To be lubricants of sales and service cross functional team and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- To implement strategic lubricants pricing in order to achieve maximum parts profitability thru effective product mix.
- To coordinate and support all internal audit activities.
- Achieve Sales Targets.
- Inventory and for costing / ordering as per budget market needs.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluent in English and Arabic / Urdu.
- Good oral and written communication.
- 15 Years of Experience in Heavy Equipment, Spare Parts/Lubricants.
- 7 Year experience in Managerial Position.
- Ability to manage Inventory control system.
- With good command of English and Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must posses’ very good negotiating skills.
- Must be highly motivated and goal oriented
- Should be well versed and familiar with MS office applications.
- Should have good interpersonal skills, a team worker and can work under pressure.
Years of Experience Desired:
Should have 15 years’ experience in spare parts/lubricants sales.