VACANCIES/ SALESLADY-AUTO SALES
- Develops new prospects and corresponds with existing customers to increase sales.
- Responsible to meet sales targets, ensure customer satisfaction and coordinate payments with customers.
- Responsible for the implementation of procedures according to GM Dealer Standards.
- Deals internally with all Auto Group section.
- Deals externally with customers.
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Sales and Administration:
- Receives customers and assists them courteously. Consults and understands customer needs.
- Answers customers’ questions on the phone and introduces or refer callers to the appropriate person.
- Ensures customer awareness of all products available.
- Sells additional products, services and repair work in a professional manner.
- Resolves complaints with sensitivity and involve others when needed.
- Calculates cost allowances, fees, taxes and down payments to arrive at a price of the vehicle.
- Completes sales contracts that meet customer needs.
- Ensures that details of all vehicle transactions are accurately and completely documented and registered.
- Follow order-to-delivery process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conducts all transactions according so that all cash, checks and charges are accounted for.
- Customer Service and Marketing:
- Responsible for after sales support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Addresses customer hesitation and assistance.
- Ensures awareness of and monitors customer satisfaction.
- Business Development:
- Collaborates in establishing a method for ensuring that all vehicle buyers / users are introduced to After Sales Department (ASC / CRM).
- Responsible for maximizing sales through customer relations and set sales targets for sales team.
- Provides feedback and ensures continuous growth.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Good oral and written communication
- Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in an automotive industry