VACANCIES/ Deputy Manager
Managing the Ricoh product line (Office Printing, Communication Services)
- Responsible for the above Ricoh product Managment
- Report to the Division Manager
- Ensure daily customer deliverables are met as per Mannai SLAs and enhance customer satisfaction levels
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing the product line (Office Printing, Communication Services) life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Set pricing to meet revenues and profitability goals.Supporting sales team in closing massive projects, tenders, pipelines, pricing, promotion and various marketing activities.
- Developing new products for the company.
- Day to day communication with suppliers in order to inform and follow up the opened deals to get best prices-lead time-closing deals. (Ensure the validity of products).
- Communicating with the logistics department to contact the supplier in order to arrange the best lead time- payment facilities and return maintenance authorization.
- Communicating with pre-sales for verifying all solutions with suppliers and acknowledgement with the new technologies.
- Proven product management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in IT background desirable.
- Understanding of is added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study.
Techno-Comercial back ground
Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Analytical, Number crunching, Technical writing, IT Operations.
- Demonstrated understanding of SalesForce and others Sales/Product Management tools.
- Excellent computer competency with common desktop applications (i.e., MS Office/Excel/Power Point).
- Highly skilled at interacting competently with subordinates, peers, and functional managers.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic is Prefered) to include: strong listening and effective interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) with a customer.
Years of Experience Desired: