VACANCIES/ Deputy Manager
Managing the product line (Horizontal & Vertical Filling Storage Solutions, Physical Security solutions like Vault doors, ballet & Bulgari Doors, Building protection, Safes, Security Cabinet, Cash deposit ATM, Cash counting machines, Document / IT Media / Industrial Shredders, Air/ Humidifier Purifier) life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Responsible for Solution Managment
- Report to the Division Manager
- Ensure daily customer deliverables are met as per Mannai SLAs and enhance customer satisfaction levels
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing the product line (Physical Security solutions like Vault, ballet & Bulgari Doors, Building protection, Safes, Security Cabinet, Cash deposit ATM, Cash counting machines, Document / IT Media / Industrial Shredders, Air/Humidifier Purifier, Horizontal & Vertical Filling Storage Solutions) life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Set pricing to meet revenues and profitability goals.Supporting sales team in closing massive projects, tenders, pipelines, pricing, promotion and various marketing activities.
- Day to day communication with suppliers in order to inform and follow up the opened deals to get best prices-lead time-closing deals. (Ensure the validity of products).
- Day to day communication with civil, interior consultants & Contractors in order to gather information and specify products line and follow up to close deals.
- Communicating with the logistics department to contact the supplier in order to arrange the best lead time- payment facilities and return maintenance authorization.
- Communicating with pre-sales for verifying all solutions with suppliers and acknowledgement with the new technologies.
- Proven product management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in related Industrial background desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study.
Techno-Commercial back ground
Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Analytical, Number crunching, Technical writing, IT Operations
- Demonstrated understanding of SalesForce and others Sales/Product Management tools.
- Excellent computer competency with common desktop applications (i.e. MS Office/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Highly skilled at interacting competently with subordinates, peers, and functional managers.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic is Preferred) to include: strong listening and effective interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
Years of Experience Desired: