VACANCIES/ Customer service Supervisor – HVAC Service & Aftermarket
Customer service Supervisor – HVAC Service & Aftermarket
E&IM - HVAC
Supporting HVAC Service & Aftermarket Manager and service Sales engineers in all related works.
Supervise and coordinate (remotely from office) replacement, service, repair and start up activities to insure that all activities are completed in an efficient and professional manner.
- Receiving calls / claims from customer and open job cards.
- Prepare estimations, work orders and pricing AMCs, repairs, replacements jobs & tenders.
- Issue invoices, warranty claims, work orders, time sheets and handles spare parts (Sales and stock).
- Prepare daily schedules and assign resources to appropriate locations, according to work schedule.
- Create and implement changes to increase service revenue, AMCS and spare part sales while managing profitability.
- Interacting with sales team and suppliers/manufacturers about warranty, service, start-up repair, and installation needs.
- Prepare official service/repair reports to customers and Suppliers or Manufacturers.
- Trouble-shoot problems over the phone/at site in order to help technicians to achieve requested tasks.
- Record and maintain files/records of customer requests, work or service performed charges.
- Plan, prioritize and execute activities towards achieving agreed upon goals.
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Knowledge of Central air conditioning specifications, operation, repairs, and parts.
Providing customers, contractors and end users with update technical information.
Gulf or Qatar Experience.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn.
- Professional, dedicated, detail oriented, and enthusiastic.
- Strong sense of urgency, drive decision-making, and self-motivated.
- Exceptionally strong project management and execution skills is a must.
- Strong customer service skills and understands the value of customer relationships.
- Respect – extending dignity and respect to all customers and co-workers.
- Innovation – bringing creativity to the workplace.
- Customer Focused – achieving company, department, and personal goals through strong customer focus.
- Must have ability to multi task and solve problems in order to meet customer’s needs or issues.
- Able to work under pressure.
Years of Experience Desired:
Minimum 7 to 10 years’ experience in administration/supervision in “Service/Aftermarket division” in any of the following reputed suppliers/manufacturers: Carrier – Johnson Controls (JCI) – Trane – Daiken