VACANCIES/ ADVISOR – SERVICE
ADVISOR – SERVICE
Auto Service Center
To cope up with the customers reporting to the Reception for service repairs.
- Receive customer vehicle, Consult with customers to discover their needs .
- Maintains good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations, Diagnose / identity technical problem.
- Document the job operation on the reception sheet , create a service Repair Order , submit estimate to customer , if required, follow-up on repairs status of vehicle and inform customers accordingly.
- Calculates charges for all pars , labor , and service repairs and/or ensure the accuracy of the charges, Ensure a high standard regarding personal presentation and presentation of the retail facility in the service reception area at all times.
- Generate additional business by gaining trust and confidence of the customer.
- Calms dissatisfied customers, resolves complaints with sensitivity, and involves others when needed.
- Ensures that all health and safety legislation and internal procedures are followed.
- Attends regular safety meeting to review work safety rules.
- Preforms other reasonable activities from time to time.
- From A-Z receiving upto to delivering the vehicles to the customers.
Major Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible to answers customers questions regarding technical problems with their vehicle , warranties , services , and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive technical jargon.
- Conducts proactive discussions with customers to identify and or prevent potential Initiates job documentation and maintain customers records and follow-up systems.
- Receives and registers payments for work carried.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Technical skills on the Repairs of Auto. Should be a good listener to customer. Should be polite and should have convincing skill to gain customer confidence to facility the repairs of customer vehicles. Product knowledge.
Years of Experience Desired:
Minimum of 4-5 Years of experience working in an auto industry.