Senior Salesman – Used Cars
Sales and Administration:
Customer Service and Marketing:
- Receives customers and assists them courteously. Consults and understands customer needs.
- Answers customers’ questions on the phone and introduces or refer callers to the appropriate person.
- Ensures customer awareness of all products available.
- Sells additional products, services and repair work in a professional manner.
- Resolves complaints with sensitivity and involve others when needed.
- Calculates cost allowances, fees, taxes and down payments to arrive at a price of the vehicle.
- Completes sales contracts that meet customer needs.
- Ensures that details of all vehicle transactions are accurately and completely documented and registered.
- Follow order-to-delivery process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conducts all transactions according so that all cash, checks and charges are accounted for.
- Addresses customer hesitation and assistance.
- Ensures awareness of and monitors customer satisfaction.
- Provides feedback and ensures continuous growth.
- Leadership and excellent selling ability is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good oral and written communication
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in an automotive industry