Senior Salesman – MAR – Fleet & Leasing
- Receives queries from clients and prepares quotations as per client’s requirements
- Conducts sales visits to generate new business and renew relationships with existing clients
- Regularly updates Fleet Manager/Deputy Fleet manager regarding status of pending deals
- Negotiates rental rates with lease clients and explains terms and conditions of lease contract
- Prepares all documentation required for the registration of sold vehicles; hands over owner’s manual and warranty card to customers
- Facilitates lease clients’ requests for vehicle replacements by arranging a similar vehicle or by endorsing the request to the Operations Team
- Upon receipt of LPO from clients, advises them as to documents required for the registration of the vehicle including payment options.
- For lease contracts, advises clients to open a credit account with the company.
- Assists the accounts department in reminding clients about outstanding payments or fines.
- Prepares the Rental Agreement and ensures that the required information are complete and accurate and that the required documents are submitted
- Documents the condition of the vehicle before releasing to the client
- Assists lease clients involved in accidents by facilitating request for letter to the Traffic Department
- Keeps track of expiry of insurance and road permits as well as make arrangements for technical inspection of vehicles due for road permit renewal
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good oral and written communication
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in an automotive industry