Deputy Marketing Manager
Planning & Organizing:
- Responsible in planning and preparing advertising templates, direct mail and other advertising tools.
- Plan, manage and participate in vehicle display and activities for any automotive trade show for the company.
- Plans and oversees the completion of sales campaigns, advertising and promotional activities to ensure their cost effectiveness.
- Plans and administers the company’s marketing operations budget.
- Responsible to determine product promotion.
- Identifies customer market through market studies with the use of analytical tools.
- Works with advertising agencies in developing, producing and executing customer / public relations programs.
- Responsible in building strategies to increase business in accordance with goals.
- Determines personal sales goals and the methods by which those goals will be met in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Communicate brand strategies and marketing plans to the appropriate Sales and After sales team responsible for executing marketing and tactical sales programs.
- Delegate responsibilities to the appropriate personnel and monitors their progress to ensure that work is completed within the appropriate time frame.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce costs and advises appropriate personnel of these opportunities.
- Works systematically to handle administrative requirements of the position, plans, paper works, reports, etc.
- Ensures awareness and monitors customer satisfaction.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Good oral and written communication
- College graduate preferably Business Administration or Marketing Administration graduate
- Leadership and excellent marketing ability is a must.
- Computer literate
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in an automotive industry