Assistant Manager CRM
- Supervises the work of all CRM staff.
- Plans, monitors and evaluates work and trains staff.
- Schedule and assigns work processes and analyzes plans for potential problems.
- Resolves the most complex customer service inquiries and complaints.
- Creates, maintains and monitors records of customers.
- Conduct record searches and prepares statistical work sheets.
- Participates in the selection, supervision and evaluation of personnel.
- Compiles a variety of narrative and quantitative reports and correspondence.
- Ensures the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the operation of the department.
Customer Service & Marketing:
- Responsible to provide sales and customer support based from the needs and queries of the customer.
- Arranges for car service when required.
- Addresses customer hesitation and resistance.
- Ensures awareness of and monitors customer satisfaction.
- Participates in planning sales campaigns, marketing initiatives and promotions to maximize sales.
Business Development :
- Assists in the design and implementation of motivational programs.
- Participates in the development and implementation of department programs, systems, procedures and methods of operations including computer-based systems.
- Develops vision and strategies to increase business in accordance with objectives.
- Establishes goals and performance measures.
- Provides feedback and ensures continuous growth.
- College graduate
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Good oral and written communication
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 5 years experience in an automotive industry